Video Marketing Intern
ThriveHive is looking for a summer intern to join our marketing team in our Downtown Boston office. Our marketing team produces written and graphic content for an audience of business owners throughout the country.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, including building a strong photography and videography portfolio, understanding how video marketing works and related to lead generation, SEO for visual content, and an understanding of Google Analytics.
- Shooting and editing company videos for social channels, including YouTube
- Assisting with the creation of promotional videos
- Still photography as needed
- Supporting social presence on behalf of the company
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns
- Market research and data analysis
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate student
- High school diploma
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Knowledge of video editing software, photography, videography, and marketing activities
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Interest in helping business owners
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!