Technical Marketing Writer Intern
ThriveHive is seeking an intern to assist us in researching digital marketing tactics for small local businesses and translating the findings into actionable marketing guidance.
- Research and build knowledge about digital marketing tactics for local businesses, including SEO and keyword selection, website optimization, online profile optimization, social media advertising, social media posting, search engine marketing, and email marketing.
- Write instructions and how-to guides that will be used by in-house staff and/or customers to guide monthly marketing activities for small businesses.
- Collaborate with product management and product design regarding content and presentation of the marketing guidance.
- Seek input from Marketing Coaches and other team members to ensure recommended guidance is relevant to ThriveHive’s very small business customers.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Proficient with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
- Strong writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of digital marketing tactics, including email marketing and social media
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program or Marketing degree program at a local university or college
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!