Talent Acquisition Manager
ThriveHive is a full-service digital marketing agency and we have been growing steadily since opening our doors in 2011. ThriveHive helps people working in local business do what they love by combining actual human guidance with easy-to-use technology to make marketing business easy, effective, and affordable. With ThriveHive’s Guided Marketing Platform and digital marketing services can eliminate the guesswork, maximize time, and get back to running businesses. ThriveHive is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM). At a high level, the Talent Acquisition Manager will report to the Vice President of Human Resources and will build partnerships with hiring managers and leaders by identifying top talent for a variety of functions including by not limited to sales, marketing, finance and other related Multimedia positions.
The primary role of the Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) is to achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers, managing relocations and co-op/intern programs. The TAM will build strong partnerships with various leaders and hiring managers to effectively identify top talent for ThriveHive. The TAM will be the subject matter expert for all levels of recruitment across various functions; including but not limited to sales, marketing, finance, and specialty positions as they arise.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans targeted at identifying top talent for ThriveHive.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting strategy and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment; including company introduction and overview, setting expectations throughout the interview process while ensuring each individual receives a world class candidate experience.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to ensure thorough understanding of job requirements and assist with creating job description(s).
- Partner with Managers and guide accordingly on negotiation tactics, extending offers and completing the last stage in the interview process.
- Conduct regular follow-up with Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop pipelines of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Use Social Media as a means to recruit and represent ThriveHive’s employment brand.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, and employees.
- Leverage the Employee Referral Program.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System to reflect stage changes for all jobs assigned, candidate and offer stages.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- B.S. Degree or equivalent experience in Recruitment, Human Resources or Marketing
- 5-7 years working in a professional environment
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing Company
- Ability to show professional judgment, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with sensitive, confidential information.
- Expert knowledge with recruitment and interviewing best practices.
- Familiar with policy and procedures within the broad spectrum of Human Resources.
- Knowledge of legal interviewing requirements.
- Organized with an attention to detail.
- Willingness to always take initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, deadline-driven recruitment projects.
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve skills.
- Strong time management and follow-up skills.
- Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Frequent travel to our Manchester, NH office.
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!