Senior Full Stack Software Engineer – Boston, MA
ThriveHive’s mission is to help small business owners realize their dreams by empowering them to grow their companies. At ThriveHive we always put our customers first and we treat every business like it’s our own. We offer a full spectrum of digital marketing solutions, from our award winning do-it-yourself Guided Marketing System to full service custom digital services including SEO, SEM, and Facebook Advertising.
About the Team:
The team you’ll be joining is a small, self-organized group focused on solving challenging engineering problems. ThriveHive is full of truly talented and deeply knowledgeable developers who love their craft. The engineering team uses an agile process that ensures the features we build will delight our customers.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within a rapidly growing company; we reward individual efforts while promoting a team attitude. You will be empowered to design, build, and own applications and integrations that will have a meaningful impact on our company.
• You have experience building web service applications and systems integrations
• You understand the principles of building scalable systems and leveraging modern technologies (we use AWS: S3, Redshift, RDS, EC2, Kinesis, Kinesis Firehose, SQS, Cloudwatch, Lambda, Aurora, Dynamo DB)
• You understand the principles of software craftsmanship. You write clean code, even when working on difficult problems. You use source control, believe in documentation and unit tests
• You’re experienced with relational databases and modeling complex data sets
• You’re proud of the work you do
What We Look For:
• People we can teach!
• People we can learn from!
• People that love programming and pushing the limits of what they know!
• People who are creative, passionate, and curious!
Our Innovation Center
This position is based out of our innovation center located at 10 Milk street Boston, MA. https://goo.gl/maps/VSuz9jEXTKT2. ThriveHive is within easy walking distance of the T’s Red, Green, Orange and Blue lines on State, Park Street, Downtown Crossing, and South Station. Collaboration and creativity is always encouraged; our walls are literally covered in IdeaPaint, which lets us draw on the surface and share ideas anytime. We have free snacks, coffee and other beverages. Our engineers have weekly technology discussions covering the latest in tech trends. We have fun at the office with our PS4, several 4k televisions and nerf battles.
No recruiters please