About the Team:
The team you’ll be joining is a small, self-organized group focused on solving challenging engineering problems. ThriveHive is full of truly talented and deeply knowledgeable developers who love their craft. The engineering team uses an agile process that ensures the features we build will delight our customers.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within a rapidly growing company; we reward individual efforts while promoting a team attitude. You will be empowered to design, build, and own applications and integrations that will have a meaningful impact on our company.
- You know and have worked with multiple programming languages (we use C#, Python and Node.js)
- You have experience building web service applications and systems integrations
- You understand the principles of building scalable systems and leveraging modern technologies (we use AWS: S3, Redshift, RDS, EC2, Kinesis, Kinesis Firehose, SQS, Cloudwatch, Lambda, Aurora, Dynamo DB)
- You understand the principles of software craftsmanship. You write clean code, even when working on difficult problems. You use source control, believe in documentation and unit tests
- You’re experienced with relational databases
- You’re proud of the work you do
- You have at least 3 years of professional software development experience
What We Look For:
- People we can teach!
- People we can learn from!
- People that love programming and pushing the limits of what they know!
- People who are creative, passionate, and curious!
Our Innovation Center
This position is based out of our innovation center located at 10 Milk street Boston, MA. https://goo.gl/maps/VSuz9jEXTKT2. ThriveHive is within easy walking distance of the T’s Red, Green, Orange and Blue lines on State, Park Street, Downtown Crossing, and South Station. As an engineer you will have your own desk that can be adjusted to the perfect sitting or standing height. Collaboration and creativity is always encouraged; our walls are literally covered in IdeaPaint, which lets us draw on the surface and share ideas anytime. We have free snacks, coffee and other beverages. Our engineers have weekly technology discussions covering the latest in tech trends. We have fun at the office with our PS4, several 4k televisions and nerf battles.
No recruiters please