Social Campaign Strategist
ThriveHive is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and social media savvy individual to be our next Social Campaign Strategist.
The ideal candidate will have experience running digital marketing campaigns, ideally in the local, SMB space. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of Social Advertising campaigns including advertising objectives, strategies, custom audiences, and conversion tracking.
- Build and optimize social media campaigns for clients across multiple verticals
- Develop social media strategies designed specifically to meet key performance metrics and client expectations
- Provide pre-sales insights into best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and make recommendations to improve performance
- Stay current with latest updates and tools related to social media
- Handle other responsibilities as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Min of 2 years of experience managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Working knowledge of tracking pixels
- Well versed in MS Office and Google Apps
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to handle multiple clients and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also works well on a team
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!