SEO Program Coordinator
The SEO Program Coordinator provides support to ensure superior campaign management and delivery of all Search Engine Optimization campaigns. This position is responsible for helping to maintain high quality results for our clients’ campaigns, reviewing client performance and results, being an available resource for our internal team members and being proactive in customer outreach. This role will be focused on Quality Assurance and management of SEO campaign deliverables ensuring customer satisfaction, approval and implementation.
– Communicate effectively as the primary point of contact between clients, sales representatives and internally with other SEO team members.
-Daily follow ups to clients through emails and phone calls on outstanding deliverables.
-Work with our vendor, Search Influence, to review and ensure that what we are providing to our clients includes accurate spelling and grammar and follows best SEO practices when delivering client-facing materials.
-Collaborate with Senior SEO team members on delivering reporting to clients and understanding how to interpret basic campaign results/reporting.
-Ensure initial client set up of dashboard and access to analytics
-Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of SEO best practices to be able to speak to clients about the basics of the product.
Position Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, or a similar role
– Highly organized and detailed oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in customer service or account management
– Proven ability to multi-task and self-motivate
-Familiarity with Google Analytics
Education & Experience:
– BA/BS degree or equivalent