Senior Software Engineer
ThriveHive’s mission is to help empower business owners to grow their companies. We believe in transparency and in a future where great service and hard work translate to business success.
The Engineering Team:
ThriveHive is full of truly talented and deeply knowledgeable developers who love their craft. The team you’ll be joining is a small, self-organized group focused on solving challenging engineering problems.
This position will play a vital role in bringing the next generation of features and improvements to our Guided Marketing Platform (GMP). Our goal is to provide small businesses with intuitive tools that make marketing easy and effective.
What you’ll be doing:
· Develop exciting new features such as our WYSIWYG editor
· Collaborate with the Data Science team to implement the next generation of our recommendation engine – a powerful tool guiding customer actions tailored to their particular needs
· Plan projects alongside Product and QE
· Keep the GMP updated with the latest technology
· Mentor junior team members
Skills & Requirements
· At least 6 years of professional software development experience
· Minimum 1 year experience with React
· Proficient in ES6+
· Experienced building single page applications (SPAs)
· Experienced consuming REST APIs
· Experienced interfacing with Product Managers and UX Engineers to design and plan features/products
· Experienced working within an Agile team to design, develop, QA, and deliver features in a continuous integration workflow
· Experienced mentoring junior developers
· Familiar with Semantic UI
You’re proud of the work you do
What We Look For:
· People we can teach!
· People we can learn from!
· People that love programming and pushing the limits of what they know!
· People who are creative, passionate, and curious!