ThriveHive is seeking an experienced Senior SEM Manager, Team Lead who will serve as an example and level of support in ensuring superior campaign management and delivery of all Search Engine Marketing campaigns. This position is responsible for maintaining his/her own accounts. This role will be expected to serve as a leader on the team – involved in the training and coaching of other team members, being proactive in providing industry updates/product learnings during team meetings, and serving as a product/strategy expert.
| Responsibilities: |
- Handling a caseload – 50 – 75% of what all other team members will be carrying
- Act as first point of contact internally for all escalations relating to their respective team’s role
- Assist with external (Customer Support/Success, Sales, Client) escalations when directed
- Providing input into any product/process changes/ roll-outs
- Active participation in interviewing and onboarding new hires
- Assist with training – both creating and rolling out to team members
- Work with the Operations Manager, Search in managing and assigning out accounts to fellow team members
- Communicate actively with sales and clients as needed
- Coordinate 1 product/process team training a month for the SEM team
- Close partnership with key product experts identified on both Operational and Product teams to ensure process and efficiencies are streamlined with positive impact to campaign
| Requirements / Qualifications: |
- 3-5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- Requires paid search knowledge and digital marketing experience
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces (Google Analytics preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work.
What other special training and/or abilities are necessary to qualify for this position?
- You will be required to be Google Adwords Certified, Bing Ads Certified and we’d prefer a candidate with Google analytics knowledge and who is certified and well versed in Google analytics
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!