Senior Sales Channel Account Executive
The Senior Sales Channel Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives, targeting new channel resellers . Senior Sales Channel Account Executives will identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the entire contract process. Must have channel sales experience with SaaS products.
• Achieving assigned sales targets
• Ability to call on and work C- Level contacts
• Prospecting and developing new client relationships
• Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
• Able to work collaboratively with all company internal cross functional departments
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry then researching and analyzing sales options.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, recommending profit and service improvements.
• Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
• Resolving sales or delivery issues
• 5 to 7 years in digital marketing, channel sales
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Superior business and negotiation skills
• Extensive industry contacts
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Bachelor’s Degree