Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
ThriveHive’s mission is to help empower business owners to grow their companies. We believe in transparency and in a future where great service and hard work translate to business success.
The Engineering Team:
ThriveHive is full of truly talented and deeply knowledgeable developers who love their craft. The team you’ll be joining is a small, self-organized group focused on solving challenging engineering problems.
What you’ll be doing:
As our first fulltime QE hire, this role will lead all of our quality assurance initiatives.
· Develop and maintain selenium automation tests
· Monitor quality of unit tests and code coverage
· Teach engineers best practices for test writing
· Design, develop and implement regression test plans
· Develop, maintain and execute test plans and test cases
· Report on test results
· Collaborate with developers to seamlessly integrate testing into software development lifecycle
· Verify bug fixes and conduct regression testing
· Document all phases of the QA process
· Act as technical QA mentor to other team members
· Strong professional record of enterprise QE integration
· Self-motivated learner that thrives on a challenge
· Experienced with Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS