Senior Customer Success Specialist
ThriveHive is seeking an experienced Senior Customer Success Specialist. ThriveHive is a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in an industry that is constantly evolving. We’re looking for a great communicator with a passion for small business marketing and the ability to troubleshoot and solve technical and other related issues to ensure a great experience for our customers. You will be tasked with responding to customer inquiries regarding technical issues and basic marketing concerns by phone, email, and live chat. You will be interacting with lots of great people from around the country who own a range of interesting and different small businesses. Your answers help keep them in business and put food on their tables.
- Become a product expert, and contribute to product development based on customer feedback and market trends
- Instrument customer websites with ThriveHive tracking code, forms, phone numbers, etc.
- Help solve the more complex product related customer issues
- Resolution of escalation cases
- Team Leadership
- Assist management with varied administrative duties
- Make our customers more successful by training and assisting them with using ThriveHive
- Assist in developing our customer service practice
- Augment our training and help content
- 3+ years SaaS customer support/success experience
- Team leadership experience, with proven ability to mentor and train team members.
- Teaching, training or other technical communication experience
- Strong HTML and CSS background
- Strong WordPress background
- Zendesk experience preferred
- BS / BA degree or equivalent
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Desire and willingness to continually learn and accept new responsibilities
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!