Search Engine Marketing Manager
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager is responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities. The role directly manages client campaigns for those sold ThriveHive’s SEM service.
- Design and setup new campaign orders
- Oversee management of budgets and pacing of each campaign
- Regular performance review and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Serve as an expert in the field of paid search, offering guidance and explanation to Customer Support/Success team members on a regular basis and, at times, sales executives and customers directly
- Collaboration cross-functionally with landing page designers’/conversion specialists to further drive and enhance customer results
- The role requires the ability to draft and create ad copy in English for Search Engine Marketing campaigns
- Excellent time management and prioritization based upon both established standards and through exercising sound judgement are key
- Responsible for designing campaign strategy and managing performance/results, with supervision around exceptions (items flagged systematically outside of the scope of expected standards).
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- Requires digital marketing experience, paid search knowledge a plus
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces (Google Analytics preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work.
List any required technical skills (typing, computer skills, etc.):
- Typing/Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Excel
What other special training and/or abilities are necessary to qualify for this position?
- You will be required to be Google Adwords Certified, Bing Ads Certified and we’d prefer a candidate with Google analytics knowledge and who is certified and well versed in Google analytics