Sales Training and Enablement Coach
ThriveHive is seeking an experienced sales trainer and sales enablement coach. In this role you will partner with Sales Management, Sales Operations and sales reps to ensure all employees are performing at maximum performance. You will train and mentor new sales employees and help drive adoption of new and existing sales programs as well as facilitate successful onboarding of all new hires. This role will also collaborate with sales, management and other corporate teams to develop a systematic approach that helps sales prepare for all levels of customer interaction while aligning with corporate objectives.
- Prepare new sales reps by organizing and orchestrating a comprehensive 90-day onboarding plan.
- Develop individual coaching and success plans for each rep
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training for new and existing sales reps
- Participate and assist with sales calls and closing calls
- Foster a mentoring program for new team members with senior reps on the teams
- Decrease the ramp time for new reps to reach full productivity
- Work with Sales management and HR to identify team members in need of further assistance
- Deliver live and virtual training to sales as needed
- Drive sales adoption of processes and tools and strive for continual improvement of collateral and programs
- Collaborate and partner with multiple internal departments to ensure approach and curriculum align with corporate objectives
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing and delivering sales training to teams
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales capacity
- Fluency with sales training tools
- Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Highly organized with strong communication and presentation sills
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience teaching, coaching and roleplaying skillsets to team members
- Professional sales training/certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related filed or equivalent training and experience
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and our sales office is located in Manchester, NH.