Sales Operations Analyst
ThriveHive is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our talented team in either the Quincy, MA or Manchester, NH office. In this role you will report to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations. Your primary goals will be to help improve productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization by assessing and providing tools, processes and frameworks to enhance results. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external teams.
Along with the Operations team, you will partner with Sales leadership in tracking, measuring, analyzing, reporting of information and providing actionable business intelligence.
You will be responsible for managing and participating in several sales related projects focused on improving operational effectiveness. You will utilize strong project management best practices to deliver high impact value through detailed situation assessment.
- Satisfy all internal data and reporting requirements as assigned for this role in a timely manner and participate in required meetings
- Prepare sales analytics reporting including sales, pipeline and channel performance
- Partner and collaborate with internal management teams in finance, sales, operations, marketing, and customer support to ensure quick turnaround of deliverables and resolution of pending issues
- Produce customized Salesforce reports to include activity, benchmarks, dashboards and sales results
- Assist the Sr. Director in day to day activities and in the preparation and distribution of weekly activity reports relating to the overall activity and performance of sales
- Build and maintain excellent business relationships with teams and partners
- Assist with quarterly sales review process
- Identify areas for improvement, prioritize, design and facilitate successful implementation of new processes
- 4-year degree strongly preferred preferably with a focus that involves heavy data and process management
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales or marketing operations role
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to drive and measure initiatives that enable the organization to improve current performance
- Strong system skills including Salesforce, Excel, MS Office, G-Suite, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience gathering functional requirements as a Business Analyst or similar role
- A results driven team player who loves to solve problems, can work with cross-functional teams and has the flexibility and agility to adapt to fast changing business requirements