Project Manager, Growth and Acquisitions
ThriveHive is looking for a full-time Project Manager to own the initial onboarding and ongoing relationship with new markets, including acquisitions, partners and resellers. This person will roll up into the Sr. Manager of Business Operations.
- Act as “go-to” for Business Lead and senior stakeholders on anything related to the project or initiative.
- Lead all new partner onboarding activities/launches, both non-gatehouse and Gatehouse companies, and plans including the coordination of deliverables and assets as well as creation of partner accounts in key systems.
- Own and facilitate overall formal project plans while coordinating/holding key ThriveHive/Partner Leadership responsible for individual tasks set forth by said project plan.
- Coordinate appropriate training for Partner stakeholders and staff on key systems and ThriveHive platforms.
- Ongoing support and management of 3rd party reseller business needs.
- Facilitate ongoing feedback loop for all ThriveHive partnerships.
- Escalate partner feedback and trends through various analyses to drive overall product improvement and partner satisfaction.
- Provide internal product, sales and training teams with insights and feedback into opportunities to improve the reseller program and overall processes.
- Work closely with Sr. Management to properly assign partners to specific operations teams to work with markets and the relevant escalation points.
- Participate in partnership development activities as needed.
- Maintain strong business relationships with all ThriveHive Partners, non-gatehouse and Gatehouse companies.
- Build and maintain a strong product and operational knowledge of ThriveHive’s offerings.
- Build and maintain strong product knowledge within the ThriveHive suite of products.
- Knowledge of ThriveHive operations fulfillment processes and products
- Knowledge of ThriveHive sales processes and order entry processes
- Experience working cross functionally with product and operations teams to drive results (collaboration key)
- Experience with MS Project or similar project management tool(s)
- Experience with MS Visio or similar
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience working cross functionally
- Must feel comfortable speaking in front of others, leading meetings
- Training experience a plus
- JIRA experience a plus
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter, someone who is hungry to be challenged and learn while driving success
- A team player – it doesn’t matter where credit is given, WE get things done
- Not scared of making mistakes, but knows which mistakes are too big to make
- Attention to detail with a high degree of creativity
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to act independently
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work extended hours when necessary
- Ability to address conflicts and provide immediate resolutions
- Ability to produce results, solutions and processes that balance the good of the company, team and individual