Project Manager, Business Operations
ThriveHive is looking for a full-time Project Manager to support operational system implementations as well as strategic operational initiatives as dictated by the Sr. Manager of Business Operations.
- Act as “go-to” for Business Lead and senior stakeholders on anything related to the project or initiative.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Report and escalate to management.
- Coordinate internal resources (SME’s) and third parties/vendors for meetings and requirements sessions.
- Set up and run meetings including technology, agendas; document discussion, distribute notes and provide clear follow up tasks / info after meetings.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Work closely with internal Marketing on communication plan and roll-out schedule
- Collaborate with external markets and resellers to coordinate communication and training as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors involved in project.
- Work with training teams at Gatehouse and within Operations as needed.
- Knowledge of ThriveHive operations fulfillment processes
- Knowledge of ThriveHive sales processes
- Experience with MS Project or similar project management tool(s)
- Experience with MS Visio or similar
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience working cross functionally
- Must feel comfortable speaking in front of others, leading meetings
- Training experience a plus
- JIRA experience a plus
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter, someone who is hungry to be challenged and learn while driving success
- A team player – it doesn’t matter where credit is given, WE get things done
- Not scared of making mistakes, but knows which mistakes are too big to make
- Attention to detail with a high degree of creativity
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to act independently
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work extended hours when necessary
- Ability to address conflicts and provide immediate resolutions
- Ability to produce results, solutions and processes that balance the good of the company, team and individual