We are searching for an experienced Product Manager to join our Product Management team and help us continue to build the world’s best marketing software solutions for small businesses in the US and Canada.
As a Product Manager at ThriveHive, you will be responsible for driving success across a set of products within our SaaS portfolio, managing a backlog of projects and issues. You will partner closely with Engineering, UX/UI and QA, and interact with stakeholders from teams across the entire company. You will create product specifications comprised of user stories, wireframes, and mockups, incorporating all available data and stakeholder feedback, and then drive creation and success of those features. The position reports directly to our VP of SaaS Products.
- Understand our customers and talk to them regularly
- Set priorities with leadership and regularly communicate progress
- Drive product discovery process to inform roadmap
- Write user stories and task specifications to direct engineering effort
- Inspire the team to deliver great products
- Work with stakeholders in sales, support, product marketing, marketing, legal, and others to ensure smooth feature releases
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Agile methodology
- User/Job stories
- Knowing the broad technical implications of your ideas
- Driving product discovery process
- User and usability testing
- Triaging requests and issues
- Engineering experience
- Small business management/ownership experience
- Expertise in digital marketing
- Management experience
- Startup experience
- SaaS experience
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!