ThriveHive is the leader in guided marketing solutions for small businesses. With more than 10,000 customers, small businesses rely on ThriveHive to get found and stand out online. We are looking for an experienced Product Director to take on product ownership of Perch by ThriveHive, our award-winning app for small businesses.
- Product ownership of the mobile app, web app, and related services.
- Set the strategic vision and develop the product roadmap with input from stakeholders.
- Partner with our engineering and design teams to build features that solve problems of small businesses.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other product owners re shared functionality and dependencies.
- Remove potential roadblocks for the engineering and design teams.
- Actively participate in UI / UX discussions and design sprints.
- Gather requirements and schedule planning sessions with engineering and design teams for releases and sprints.
- Write user stories, run daily standups, and verify acceptance criteria via testing.
- Prioritize features, make tradeoffs on scope and balance short and long term needs.
- Understand customer pain points by talking to our customers and internal stakeholders frequently.
- Conduct competitive research on an ongoing basis and stay up to date on technology changes and opportunities for the product.
- Track and report on product success against KPI s and use data to inform product decisions and to understand how customers use our software.
- Communicate with internal teams (sales, customer success, marketing) to successfully market, sell, and support the product.
- Ensure the product is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Collaborate with partners to define branding and functionality requirements.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experienced product leader with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Strong product sense and familiarity with UI/UX best practices.
- Strong technical, business and people skills.
- Strong team player who supports their team in all regards and embraces ownership, accountability and responsibility for the team’s work.
- Experience building mobile apps and web experiences that users love.
- Experience with agile software development methods.
- Experience in user research and delivering on insights into product features.
- Highly organized and can successfully manage competing priorities.
- Strong interest in user pain points and empathy for users.
- Highly motivated and willing to roll up your sleeves to help the team get the job done.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and incredibly organized.
- Process-thinker who can continuously reinvent and improve how we do things.
- Track record of building apps and SaaS products for small businesses.
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy.