ThriveHive is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and capable Operations Trainer. This role is all about finding answers and providing operations fulfillment teams with the information and guidance they need to do their jobs successfully. The Operations Trainer plays a key role in company-wide initiatives our Customer Service initiative, new product launches and internal system upgrades to ensure they go smoothly. They also own the new hire onboarding experience for Customer Success and Customer Support teams.
| Responsibilities: |
- Assisting in the roll out of new product or process trainings, including the creation of supporting training materials and training sessions.
- Vet product and processes prior to rollout and refine
- Work closely with product teams and manager to own operations communication surrounding changes to products, packages, processes.
- Owning Training Resources
- Create, organize and maintain product and process training documents so that they are easily accessible and accurate.
- Manage and update the Operations Training website.
- Create and send weekly newsletter.
- Manage the Operations Training inbox.
- Audit and update training materials on a regular basis.
- Identify Training Needs, Knowledge Gaps
- Collect feedback on trends/issues from Ops Management and Vendor Relation Manager.
- Develop and present new training sessions based on the needs of the business.
- Stay on top of updates, changes and reminder requests from all teams.
- Develop and conduct ThriveHive Operations training sessions – for new hires as well as existing employees.
- Create and present trainings that will include product training, process training and fulfillment practice. Coordinate support for some training sessions by working closely with existing Operations team members in trainings.
- Ongoing Commitment to Excellence
- Collaborate with product teams and other groups to ensure that ongoing training sessions are being conducted to further educate members or operations team.
- Analyze and track effectiveness of deliverables (website, newsletter, etc).
- Proactively offer new ways of improving training experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
| Requirements / Qualifications: |
- Organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with the right direction
- Personable and approachable, positive attitude
- Flexible, able to adapt quickly as priorities change
- Timely, clear communication
- 2+ years’ experience fulfilling digital products (or similar)
- 1+ experience in client and sales facing role
- Experience presenting in large & small groups
- Experience developing and managing training materials
- Project management experience a plus
- College Degree in Marketing or Business
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!