ThriveHive is seeking an experienced Operations Trainer to support our training team by providing the training, resources and guidance to all Operations employees to do their jobs successfully. The Operations Trainer plays a key role in company-wide initiatives such as new product launches and internal system upgrades to ensure they go smoothly. This person also owns the new hire onboarding experience for Operations and Fulfillment teams along with ongoing training initiatives and employee growth.
- Be a subject matter expert in all ThriveHive products and processes for all teams
- Assist in the rollout of new product or process trainings, including the creation of supporting training materials and training sessions focused on the Operations team member.
- Work closely with product teams to understand and communicate changes to products, packages, processes.
- Own key Operations training resources including:
- Product and process training documents
- Operations Training website
- Operations weekly newsletter
- Operations Training inbox
- Audit (and update as needed) all training materials and resources on a regular cadence.
- Collect feedback on trends/issues from Operations leadership and provide summary of challenges and suggestions to improve.
- Stay on top of tracking, communicating and updating materials for any changes to workflows and product features.
- Create and run Operations training sessions – for new hires as well as existing employees – focusing on customer service, processes and fulfillment.
- Analyze and track effectiveness of resources and trainings.
- Proactively find ways of improving training experience and post-training support.
- 2+ years in digital marketing industry
- 1+ years training experience
- Understanding of products offered by ThriveHive and digital marketing in general
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must
- Ability to work independently and time manage effectively
- Track record of building relationships with SMEs and working cross functionally
- Strong understanding of process, comfortable analyzing and optimizing processes
- Customer service, product fulfillment and/or project management experience
- Preferred experience with: Sales Pro, Salesforce, Google Product Suite, SquareSpace, HTML/CSS, Zoom
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!