Operations Manager, Training
This position oversees all training and development needs for the Quincy Customer Success and Customer Support team as well as the various product fulfillment teams on an as needed basis. They are responsible for proactively identify training and developmental needs and driving suitable training initiatives to ensure the success of our associates (and our customers).
The Training Manager also focuses on associate onboarding and development for core operations teams, oversees the launch and fulfillment of new products/packages and manages external relationships with training and fulfillment vendors as needed.
The Training Manager would work across many departments to make sure employees are aware of important changes, clear on their responsibilities and consistent in the processes and communication that are required for successful product fulfillment and quality customer service.
No two days in this role will be the same. The position requires working with leadership across teams to get answers to questions that may never have been asked before, may take the form of a project manager at times. It also requires an ability to delegate and prioritize with limited direction in order to keep many projects up in the air at one time.
- Identify, develop and conduct training sessions for Operations teams, including new hires
- Involvement in major company initiatives, often acting as SME or involved in a Project Management capacity.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through an understanding of the company’s priorities and front line operations staff needs.
- Define/refine the overall training and onboarding plan for new employees, oversee successful training program execution for new hires.
- Determine the most appropriate learning management platforms to enable online and certification based training programs (using outside vendors as needed).
- Create and curate training materials for all processes, products, packages and company wide initiatives.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods to provide everyone with the resources they need, regardless of location.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness in impacting the businesses KPIs
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience fulfilling products offered by ThriveHive, working with vendors and across platforms to QA and troubleshoot
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Track record of building relationships with SMEs and key managers across teams.
- Strong understanding of process, comfortable analyzing and optimizing processes.
- Self-motivated dedication to excellence