ThriveHive is seeking an experienced Operations Analyst
- Provides senior management and other key decision-makers with insights about the current state of fulfillment operations
- Generates output to assess productivity, turn-around times, attainment of SLAs, revenue forecasts, trends in client retention, satisfaction, and profitability.
- Develops key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress, makes recommendations to work toward established organizational goals, monitors and facilitates deployment of reports to operations teams and partners.
- Creates dashboards, scorecards, and other metrics based on the needs of senior management. Provides analytical support to interpret and implement the findings in these metrics.
- Analyzes current-state processes and makes recommendations for strategic improvements in more streamlined processes and/or cross-functional approaches (e.g., eliminating ‘silos’). Develops proposals and action plans.
- Researches ‘best practices’ in operational activities for the digital marketing industry. Prepares and presents formal briefings and presentations – outlining trends and makes recommendations for possible implementation in the organization.
- Provides analytics project expertise and may lead implementation efforts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional communities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in analysis, with emphasis on assessing the current state of an organization, its operations and services, internal and external dynamics, and other factors relating to business functions.
- Knowledge of business, business management, business planning, and operational process analysis and flow process analysis techniques and the ability to analyze programs/operations/services to help identify options for improvement and innovation.
- Skill in using a variety of quantitative and qualitative measures in strategic business planning or operations research.
- Ability to perform mathematical and statistical analyses of financial, economic, managerial, and operational data to assist in planning and decision making.
- Ability to research, create, and interpret dashboards, scorecards, and other business metrics.
- Ability to speak and write effectively, with emphasis on writing and editing professional reports and briefing papers.
- Ability to work independently and to self-manage project assignments and goals.
- Skill in using computer software with emphasis on statistical analysis software, proficiency with MS Excel or Google Sheets required.
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!