ThriveHive is seeking an experienced Marketing Coach. We’re looking for a great communicator with a passion for small business and a deep understanding of marketing strategy and execution. You will be tasked with coaching small business owners from diverse industries to help them understand how they can better leverage online and offline marketing strategies to achieve their growth goals.
You will be working with a wide variety of small business owners and solo-preneurs from around the country. You must have experience with proactive account management, be detail oriented, and have the ability to extract value from analytics and marketing results. On top of this, you must be friendly, courteous, professional and comfortable interacting with customers over the phone.
- Create and refine marketing plans for diverse small businesses
- Conduct marketing kick-off meetings to onboard new customers
- Manage on-going client relationships via monthly meetings and provide continued guidance on marketing best practices
- Respond quickly to clients’ marketing questions, which may range from implementation to strategic in nature (i.e. questions about paid advertising, SEO, social media, offline marketing, etc.)
- Work closely with other ThriveHive team members, including Customer Support staff, Website Designers and other Account Managers to ensure a great customer experience
- Contribute to educational and marketing content in the form of blog posts, live and recorded videos, Help Content, etc., when needed.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Client management experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Patient, helpful demeanor
- Deep understanding of how to derive insights from web analytics and reports
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing strategies
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, social media marketing, paid social advertising, content marketing, email marketing, lead management and website best practices
- Hands-on experience with using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for business
- WordPress or other CMS experience is a plus
- Startup or small business experience a plus
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!