Marketing and Events Specialist
ThriveHive is seeking an entrepreneurial marketing enthusiast to serve as our Marketing and Events Specialist. This position calls for a detail-oriented marketer who can plan and execute internal and external marketing events focused on engaging new and prospective customers, while also collaborating and working with the marketing team on various branding initiatives. The ideal candidate will embrace taking on simultaneous challenges in a fast-paced environment and have fun doing so. The Marketing and Events Specialist is a digital citizen with specific experience in event management, branding, and online marketing. This role reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate event logistics from start to finish for internal and external events, webinars, and tradeshows that support overall corporate objectives and include a clear call-to-action.
- Assist in development of digital and print event related-messaging.
- Oversee registration processes for events, create registration links, track and provide daily registration reporting, and deliver post-event attendee assessment.
- Manage inventory of all event-related materials, print collateral needed at each event, and pack and send shipments for events.
- Travel to and execute setup and teardown for events/tradeshows.
- Collect internal and external feedback, summarize for comprehensive post-event evaluations, and provide recommended program changes.
- Create and maintain event/awards calendar, sourcing potential opportunities and ensuring timely execution.
- Request and track vendor/event invoices.
- Assist in creation and copywriting of sales enablement tools including collateral, presentations, and promotional contests to drive sales and revenue results.
- Work with team to develop and execute brand strategy including creative ideas for print and digital ads to promote ThriveHive in our various markets.
- Assist the team as needed to complete marketing assignments on time and within budget.
What Success Looks Like:
- Create a memorable event experience for customers and team members.
- Help grow the business through effective lead generation activity.
- Execute 30+ events, tradeshows, and webinars throughout the year.
- Build relationships with partners, sales teams, and local markets, in support of mutual business goals.
- Help build the ThriveHive brand across the nation.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field preferred
- 2+ years marketing/event planning experience a must
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a fun team
- Proactively bring creative solutions to existing programs and processes
- Comfortable in a flexible and fast-changing environment
- Availability to travel up to 40% of the year (including some weekends)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a professional and personable demeanor
- Acts with a sense of urgency and is flexible
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!