Business Development Rep- Inside Sales
ThriveHive is seeking an entry level Business Development Representative (BDR) to support our Manchester NH Sales Office. This position is responsible for scheduling appointments with Inbound and Outbound Opportunities for our team of Digital Marketing Specialists.
- The primary goal for this position is to book appointments for our Digital Marketing Specialists.
- Tasks involved in this role include communicating by telephone, text and by email through the CRM. It is expected to be successful in this position you will likely be making 150+ outbound phone calls each day
- Respond to leads via email, phone, and text per company contact guidelines utilizing sales templates, call outlines, and scripts to communicate with customers
- Schedule and confirm appointments with customers
- Update lead management tools with pertinent information about customer interaction including data input
- Provide detailed customer needs analysis to sales staff including: when an appointment is scheduled, create “CNA Notes” with complete contact results information to facilitate smooth transition, and achieving the customers goals prior to the appointment
- Gather post appointment data from sales team and update in lead management tool on why the customer purchased or not, to assist with follow-up
- Implement and create email/text campaigns at the direction of Manager and email target customers
- Study products and services to enhance your ability to assist customers including: iThrive Product Training and Cardone University Sales Training
- Other customer handling and marketing functions as identified by your Manager
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1+ years of outbound telemarketing, sales or customer service experience in B2B Services, Marketing and/or Software; college grads with related work experience are encouraged to apply
- Energetic, engaging, results-oriented professional with a passion for building world-class brands
- Outstanding organizational skills; exceptionally detail oriented
- Excellent, active listener
- Must have a strong internal drive to be top producer
- Willingness to make a large volume of calls daily
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Salesforce.com, SalesLoft and email engagement tools and advanced Web search
- Ability to work independently under deadline, managing and executing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Effective communication and writing skills; ability and confidence to interact positively and productively with decision makers
- Business, marketing or related college degree a plus.
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!