Human Resources Intern
ThriveHive is seeking a summer intern to join our Human Resources team at our Quincy, MA headquarters.
- Provide daily administration support to the HR Team
- Assist Recruiters with hiring needs such as sourcing, scheduling interviews, processing paperwork, and onboarding of new hires.
- Conduct Background Checks for new hire process
- Maintain and reorganize employee personnel files
- Assist in the internship program
- Work on other projects as assigned, may include cross functional support
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate Student majoring in Human Resources or a related field
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to interact with employees and managers in a professional manner
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!