Direct Field Sales - Digital Marketing Consultant
ThriveHive is a full-service digital marketing agency and we have been growing steadily since opening our doors in 2011. Our core focus is in helping clients better manage their online presence and online marketing strategy. From display advertising, social media management, SEO and SEM, our services assure that our client’s marketing dollars are working for them.
Our Field Sales team is expanding and we need outside sales professionals who can hunt and win new business, targeting mid-size to larger businesses across all categories. You’ll use your consultative selling skills and charm when making in-person calls to prospect for clients, conduct needs assessments, demo our best-in-class products, negotiate and close contracts in person. Because you are part of a regional team, there are team selling opportunities to help you reach goal and earn more money.
What You Have
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a B2B outside sales rep, proposing internet marketing solutions to help businesses reach more customers
- A book of business that you will tap to shorten your ramp up time and increase your chance for success in this new role
- Experience as a road warrior and can demonstrate how you organize your days in order to maximize selling opportunities with little supervision
- An understanding of the importance of using CRM, like salesforce.com, to track and manage a growing and qualified pipeline
- High expectations of yourself and so, you have a track record of exceeding your business development and account management sales targets
- Desire to work for a company that recognizes your value and has real growth opportunities
- High school diploma, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
What ThriveHive Offers
- Competitive base salary plus commissions and commission are uncapped!
- ThriveHive product specific training as part of your on-boarding
- Realistic and attainable monthly goals
- Expense reimbursement
- Programs that keep you engaged while you work remotely, including contests, sales summits and monthly meetings at the corporate office
- Health and retirement benefits
- Paid time off