Display Advertising Product Specialist
ThriveHive is seeking a proven strategist with a background in digital advertising, Data Management Platform and Fraud Monitoring to help oversee daily operations and product development. This role will be responsible for the optimization of advertising campaigns while developing a growth strategy to increase revenue for this product.
- Work closely with channel partners on our Data Management Platform implementation, organization and optimization.
- Manage partnership with 3rd party Fraud Monitors, leveraging the learnings from the UI to apply to active campaigns
- Strategize with internal teams to determine best practices for increasing customer satisfaction and renewal rates for OnTarget Display/Retargeting
- Optimize campaigns for performance and delivery
- Assist in campaign setup and activation, as well as revisions
- Troubleshoot campaign performance issues
- Provide reporting and analytics insight to account managers and client services team
- Consult with sales team on effective communication of OnTarget Display/Retargeting to clients and increase product knowledge
- Bachelors’ degree
- 2+ years of digital advertising experience, especially in programmatic
- Expertise with GAM and Programmatic Advertising platforms
- Expertise in the DMP space, preferably with Lotame
- Expertise with Excel – must know Pivot Tables, Macros, Functions
- Highly analytical, forward-thinking mindset
- Understanding of systems methodology
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!