ThriveHive is seeking an AWS-focused DevOps engineer to help deliver rock solid software, including support for killer mobile and web applications. As that engineer, you must have a passion for and a solid history of helping operate production software systems and working with other talented folks on tough problems.
ThriveHive is building cutting-edge apps and services that bring things like social media firehoses and automated guidance together to help small businesses grow. Our Perch app is quickly becoming a ‘must have’ app used by over 200K small businesses.
- Work with product engineering teams to standardize and refine their application configurations and delivery pipelines of mobile apps, web apps, and services
- Implement the best ways to monitor our environments using things like DataDog, CloudWatch and/or ElasticSearch
- Help us make our AWS (ELB, CFT, Route53, CloudWatch, RDS, ElastiCache, etc) usage to be best in class
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to understand and support our delivery and operational needs
Requirements / Qualifications:
- You have 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
- You have experience hosting various services and web applications
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- You possess a strong command of CI/CD piplines (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc)
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy.