Customer Support Specialist
ThriveHive is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and capable Customer Support Specialist. The primary role of the Customer Support Specialist is to assist Thrivehive’s customers on incoming campaign and product related inquiries while providing exceptional customer service and an overall positive and pleasant experience.
- Oversee and troubleshoot assigned customer’s post-fulfillment questions and inquiries.
- Assist with the answering of incoming phone calls from current ThriveHive customers as well as sales representatives requesting campaign information.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely, efficient manner via phone and email.
- Work directly with internal platforms and product teams on a daily basis to execute requested campaign and product changes.
- Proactively reach out to customers and sales on campaign performance as well as responsive website maintenance.
- Export and analyze key reporting metrics for campaign based products such as SEM and Facebook Advertising to be sent out for customer review.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently able to exhibit patience, positive language and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and digital marketing background
- Four year college degree required
- Customer Service and client facing experience a plus
- Digital Marketing experience required
- Salesforce and Zendesk experience a desired plus
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!