Customer Support, Team Manager
Thrivehive is a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in an industry that is constantly evolving. The Manager of Customer Support is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the support team, including interaction with sales, client, and internal resources. This role will report directly into the Customer Support Operations Manager and work to grow out new initiatives in regards to post fulfillment support to all Thrivehive stakeholders.
- Handled the Schedule/ ADP for the front line in Quincy
- Bi-Weekly 1:1 meetings with the front line in Quincy
- Approve all FCRs processed by the Customer Support or Sales Support teams
- Oversee the ZenDesk Que, ensuring proper ticket assignments and that tickets are being solved as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Report trends and overall feedback to the Ops Manager
- Work with the Operations Manager on recording Monthly Stats for Bonuses and Performance
Position Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– Minimum of 1 year Management experience, digital marketing background a plus
– Highly organized and detailed oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in customer service or account management
– Proven ability to multi-task and self-motivate
Education & Experience:
– BA/BS degree or equivalent
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
- Sitting in sedentary position for extended periods of time;
- Walking, primarily on a level surface for varied periods throughout the day;
- Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist;
- Lifting up to 25 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.