Customer Support Intern
ThriveHive is seeking a motivated and capable intern with drive and determination to add value to our Customer Support team. In this position, you will be assisting with day-to-day tasks just as our frontline employees do. From fielding edits or questions on any products in our digital suite to assisting with order entry and sales processes, you will learn it all. Additionally, you will gain exposure to all departments of Thrivehive and develop essential time management skills, which can be applied to any future role in your career.
- Processing of renewal orders for all Thrivehive products
- Maintaining product shutdown on various Thrivehive digital services
- Working directly with team members to solve incoming helpdesk tickets
- Working in several operation/sales platforms on a daily basis
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Willingness to learn and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in customer service
- Exposure to Zendesk and/or Salesforce a plus
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!