Customer Success, Team Manager
Thrivehive is a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in an industry that is constantly evolving. The primary role of the Customer Success, Team Manager is to oversee the daily operations of the onboarding and fulfillment team (Customer Success). This manager will report directly into the Customer Success Operations Manager and ensure that workflow and process are being followed and met by all team members with responsibilities including, but not limited to; reporting, follow up on escalations, market review calls, and hitting internal revenue goals.
- Oversee 2 teams of Customer Success Specialists and Sr. Customer Success Specialists
- Ensure quality products are being delivered to all clients/sales reps
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external teams including product teams and sales organization
- Provide feedback to Customer Success Operations Manager on regular basis to ensure alterations to process and workflow are made when the business needs require
- Work with fellow management as well as training on any new process/product rollouts
Position Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– Minimum of 1 year Management experience, digital marketing background a plus
– Highly organized and detailed oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in customer service or account management
– Proven ability to multi-task and self-motivate
Education & Experience:
- College education preferred
- 2-3 years in marketing or digital industry
- Management experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
- Sitting in sedentary position for extended periods of time;
- Walking, primarily on a level surface for varied periods throughout the day;
- Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist;
- Lifting up to 25 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.