ThriveHive is seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our conversion specialist team within the Search department. Conversion Specialists are integral team members of the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team, as they are responsible for ensuring SEM campaigns are set up to properly track conversions and convey results to customers.
The prime candidate will have web design experience with a working knowledge of Google analytics, conversion tracking, and search engine marketing. They will work collaboratively with many other departments and put an emphasis on quality work and timely delivery.
- Design campaign landing pages for SEM customers
- Support ongoing optimization efforts on landing pages based on campaign changes or performance data
- Make informed decisions about design layouts and approach to landing pages based on customer goals & needs
- Complete peer QA reviews
- Support implementation of conversion tracking and pixels
- Work across departments, typically with content, analytics, SEM campaign managers, and other customer-facing teams
- Stay abreast of industry best practices as it relates to SEM, landing page design, analytics implementation, conversion tracking, etc.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience in web design
- Basic knowledge/understanding of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or conversion tracking preferred
- An understanding of digital marketing best practices and an ability to advise on them when necessary
- Desire to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast pace environment where meeting deadlines is crucial to our customers’ success
- Strong knowledge of process and proven ability to manage projects with a lot of moving pieces; be highly organized, analytical and an effective communicator
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and clients in a professional manner
- Must have strong work ethic
- 1-3 years’ of Digital Marketing experience
- 1+ year of web design experience preferred
- College degree or similar work experience required
** Please include Cover Letter with resume submission.
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!