ThriveHive is the leader in guided marketing solutions for small businesses. With more than 10,000 customers, small businesses rely on ThriveHive to get found and stand out online. We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to develop and manage the content that guides, helps, and supports small businesses as they use our products and services.
- Create, manage, and update all content to support our DIY products and DIWM services. Content includes suggested tasks and supporting dialogue, content and post examples for use by small businesses, learning articles, support documentation, and canned support responses.
- Establish and maintain a consistent voice across all content.
- Research and develop vertical specific content and examples.
- Author and manage suggested tasks and conversations using a content management system (Forest CMS).
- Author the rules and logic that determine the display and priority of suggested tasks.
- Author and manage learning articles using kirby and/or WordPress.
- Author support documentation and canned responses using UserVoice and/or Zendesk.
- Stay up to date on marketing topics and update content as needed.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent writing skills in English
- 2+ proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Experience authoring dialogue for a conversational UI
- Extensive knowledge of marketing tactics used by small businesses
- Extensive experience with Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook, and Instagram
- Social media marketing and Google Adwords experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and very strong analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Familiarity with the Forest CMS, kirby, WordPress, UserVoice , and Zendesk a plus
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy.