ThriveHive is seeking an experienced Campaign Manager to set-up, execute and optimize ad campaigns across a multitude of solutions and platforms for the benefit of our direct clients and reseller partners.
- Perform and manage all aspects of traffic management, including building, implementation, testing, deployment, delivery and optimization of ad campaigns from clients and ad networks
- Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both delivery and advertiser performance
- Utilize DFP and ad serving technology to assist in ad trafficking duties, as necessary
- Perform quality assurance for all campaigns that go live
- Ensure quality delivery of campaigns with frequent oversight and necessary optimizations
- Provide regular in-depth analysis and recommendations and identify up-sale opportunities
- Communicate clearly and regularly with sales reps and Account Managers providing campaign updates and status reports
- Work with product support & development team to test and evaluate new types of ad products before they are made available to sellers
- Knowledge of current digital advertising products, strategies, technologies and trends
Requirements / Qualifications
- Familiarity with online advertising and general marketing practices
- Familiarity with display, search and social advertising platforms Must be detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft, Google and Adobe suites
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy. Our corporate headquarters is located in Quincy and is within walking distance from the Red Line and has ample FREE parking!