ThriveHive is looking for a full-time Business Analyst to provide support in operational system implementation initiatives and future operational workflow and process optimization initiatives. This person would report into the Sr. Manager of Business Operations and work cross-functionally across the business to help create efficiencies using technology.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Work closely with project lead to define specifications and business requirements
- Translate business requirements into requirements specs and/or JIRA tickets for development.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions from users and make recommendations to project team.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes and training materials
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues
- Offer insight on how systems and data can provide support for strategic business decisions, work closely with reporting experts within the organization.
- Help optimize existing processes and automate workflow – provide ideas for how we can make the system work for us and make things easier for individual contributors.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the Sr. Manager of Business Operations
- Design quality assurance test plans
- Manage the testing processes
- Define reporting requirements
- Previous experience in Business Systems, Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation and process mapping
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Technical knowledge / admin experience (Process improvement, database, etc.)
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Project management experience a plus
- Familiarity of the JIRA system helpful
- A degree in IT / Computer Science a plus
- Experience with MS Visio or similar
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel)