Associate Customer Success Specialist
Thrivehive is a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in an industry that is constantly evolving. Client experience and collaboration is our mantra and you are the face and voice of our company. Join our growing Customer Success Team where you are the trusted advisor in all facets of client communication. You will manage and own the fulfillment of all products pertaining to a client’s digital marketing contract. You are the lead point of contact that keeps our internal teams and clients connected, delivering exceptional client experience to everyone.
– Manages the fulfillment and build of our general products
– Acts as main point of contact between Customer Success team members and product vendors
– Set up and trouble shoot Customer Portal for all new clients
– Act as an individual contributor within a team setting
Position Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– 0-1 years of experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, design or a similar role
– Highly organized and detailed oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in customer service or account management
– Proven ability to multi-task and self-motivate
Education & Experience:
– BA/BS degree or equivalent
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position may require:
Sitting in sedentary position for extended periods of time;
Walking, primarily on a level surface for varied periods throughout the day;
Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist;
Lifting up to 25 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. GateHouse Media management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.