From time to time, Google may update your listing. It’s important to regularly check for changes and review them for accuracy.
How to Monitor Updates to Your Google Listing
Why it’s important to review updates:
- Google uses various sources for updates and sometimes suggested changes are not accurate for the business.
- When Google updates information about your business, the updates appear live in Google Maps and Search – even before you accept or reject them.
- When you log into your Google My Business account, you have the opportunity to confirm or accept updates. This ensures that your business listing stays accurate.
How to review your Google updates
- Log into your Google My Business account
- From the Home section in your dashboard, scroll to the Published section
- Then, select Review updates
Updates from Google will appear within the Info section of your listing
- Review your business information in the Info section, and make sure all of information is correct for your business
- Click Apply to save any changes
- If the changes made to your Google listing are all correct, you can simply click Accept all for this location in the top right-hand corner of the Info section in your Google My Business dashboard
For more help with Google My Business, head to our GMB Knowledge Center with free help and how-to articles.