Consumers often use Google to quickly check when a business is open. It’s important that your business hours are readily available and correct.
Why you should list your hours on Google
- Consumers like to quickly check Google to ensure a business is open before they plan their visit. Don’t risk losing business simply because your hours are not listed.
- Google may have added the hours, but it’s a good idea to double-check and confirm them. Incorrect hours can easily lead to unhappy customers.
How to add or edit hours of operation:
- Log into your Google My Business account
- Select Info
- Look for the clock icon
- Click on the pencil icon to add or edit
- Add hours for every day of the week
- Click Apply
For more help with Google My Business, head to our GMB Knowledge Center
with free help and how-to articles.