March 25, 2014

Rules of Engagement: Crafting the Perfect Posts on Facebook

So, your business has a Facebook page. The question now is, what to post? It's important to share content that is interesting and informational. Social media is meant to be a two-way conversation, so it’s important to engage with your audience and not just talk at them. Keep to the 80/20 rule with only 20% promotional content. What content do you post for the other 80% of the time? Here are some ideas to help engage your audience...
February 4, 2014

Facebook Turns 10!

Facebook, the world’s biggest social network, is 10 years old today! Growing from an idea formed in a college dorm room to a global phenomenon, the network now reaches well over 1 billion active users. After launching a number of updates in the last year alone, Facebook remains a giant in the competitive social media scene. We'll have to wait at see what's next...
October 29, 2013

Never underestimate the power of Facebook for your business

We all know by now (or should!) that Facebook represents a gigantic potential market for your business’ social media efforts. How are you supposed to stand out from the crowd? Don’t underestimate the value of Facebook as a marketing tool....
June 14, 2012

How to gain Facebook fans and convert them into customers

When Facebook first started gaining ground, it was mainly used as a way of staying connected with friends and family. Over the last 5 years it has gone from roughly 100 million users to a staggering 901 million monthly active users.
March 26, 2012

Facebook Timeline for Business Pages: What You Need to Know

In the weeks since Facebook's Timeline was introduced for businesses, much has been written and said about the format: pros, cons, support, and criticism. Here’s what’s new and what you need to know to take full advantage of the new format and be ready to make the switch by the Friday deadline! Facebook timeline for individuals was introduced late last year, and was soon followed by the launch of timeline for business pages. So what’s...