Hanukkah is a holiday filled with fun games and delicious traditional foods.
Today marks the first night of Hanukkah, which continues through Wednesday, December 24.
While the 8 days of Hanukkah began as a symbol of the miracle of a single night’s oil lasting for 8 whole nights, now these 8 nights have become 8 days of continuous giving.
Feeling inspired by the light of the menorah, we’re sharing some of our favorite tools to make your online life a little easier.
Here are 8 digital marketing gifts in honor of this year’s Hanukkah celebration:
- FreeConferenceCall.com – Set up a conference line to use for any of your conference call needs. Offering free online meetings, call recording, and easy reporting – this is a great tool for you and your business!
- Join.Me – Need to share a presentation with a group of employees or potential clients near and far? Check out the free trial here. The screen sharing capabilities make remote meetings so much easier!
- Rapid Tables: RGB Color Codes Charts – A great tool to have when you’re looking for that one specific color! Find the color code for one of the pre-selected colors or adjust the color and get the unique code once you’ve found what you’re looking for.
- Editor by Pixlr.com – Use this tool to create or edit existing images. Relatively easy to use, play around with the different settings to crop, adjust, and manipulate different photos to use on your social media pages, website, print materials, etc.
- WhatFont: Google Chrome Extension – Ever see a cool font and wonder what it’s called? Use this tool to easily identify fonts on any website just by hovering over the text. Then use your distinct font across all of your web presence to create consistent branding.
- Copyscape – don’t get caught with duplicate content! Copyscape provides a free plagiarism checker for finding copies of your web page writing online. Duplicate content is something search engines (like Google!) count against in its organic ranking results, so it’s important to be unique.
- Raumrot – a site offering free, hand-selected stock photos that can be used for any of your personal or commercial projects. This is a great tool for free stock photos; the photos are well organized and the search features make it easy to find what you are looking for.
- Propel Marketing’s Display E-Book – a gift from our own team! This e-book highlights the importance of placing your business in front of consumers where they spend most of their time: the web. Enjoy reading as Propel’s experts explain what display advertising is, how it works, and outline the ways in which it can positively impact your bottom line.
Here at Propel, we love these tools and we thought you would too! Happy Hanukkah and have a wonderful holiday season!