You may already know that social media marketing is effective, but if you’re not using hashtags in your social media posts, you likely haven’t experienced just how effective social media can be. Hashtags are a quick and easy way to expand your reach and get in front of more potential customers. In this post we’ll go over hashtags that are related to days of the week, to help you build your social media presence and grow a relevant following.
Why Use Daily Hashtags?
There are many ways to use hashtags to grow your business. There are various types of hashtags, including location-based hashtags, industry hashtags, custom business hashtags, and of course, daily hashtags.
Location-based hashtags are a great way to increase your local presence and get more in-store visitors. Industry hashtags provide an effective means of boosting your credibility and showing your thought leadership. Custom business hashtags can help to personalize your brand and increase brand loyalty.
Daily hashtags are more general, as they have to do with days of the week, but if you use those which are relevant to your business, daily hashtags can be a great tool for boosting your social media presence and getting your brand in front of more of the right people.
Hashtags for Days of the Week
While daily hashtags are a quick and easy way to build your social media presence, finding the right hashtags for your business isn’t always so. To help you out, we’ve put together more than 50 hashtags that incorporate days of the week, that you can pick and choose from.
While daily hashtags can boost your Instagram and Twitter posts and improve your reach, remember that your ultimate goal is to get found by more customers. To get best results, stick to hashtags closely related to your products and/or services and your brand identity.
One last note: Many of these hashtags have equally effective variations (such as #MotivationalMonday, #MotivationMonday, #MondayMotivation), so don’t limit yourself! Some of these hashtags you will use, others will just serve as ideas and inspiration for other ones.
Hashtags for Monday
- #MarketingMonday – We like this one!
- #MondayBlues – Commiserate with your audience, or give them a pick-me-up
- #MotivationalMonday – Start your followers’ week off right with some motivational quotes and photos
- #MusicMonday – Great for music teachers, also a way to showcase the musical talents of your employees or customers
- #MondayMemories – Share memories of your business, or engage your audience by asking them to share their favorite memories
- #ManicureMonday – For spas and salons, of course
- #MindfulMonday – Yoga studios, life coaches, and other businesses related to mental health (think about other variations as well, such as #MindfulnessMonday or #MindfulMondayMantra)
- #MaxoutMonday #MondayRun — Gyms, personal trainers, and fitness coaches
- #MixedGreenMondays – Nutrition or restaurants
- #MondayOutfit – Fashion boutiques
Hashtags for Tuesday
- #TransformationTuesday – Post before and after photos (great for contractors, salons, personal trainers, landscapers, and more)
- #TrendyTuesday – Good for fashion but also a way to show how your business is keeping up with pop culture.
- #TipTuesday – Answer a customer FAQ or provide helpful tips
- #TechTuesday – Reveal new gadgets you’re using for your business, or offer tech tips
- #TravelTuesday– For travel or tourist industries
- #TopicTuesday – Share your thoughts on a popular topic in your industry
- #TuesdayTrivia — Test your followers’ knowledge, about your business or industry
- #TuesdayTunes — Music teachers can show off their students
- #TuesdayTraining — Fitness businesses
- #TuesdayTasting — Restaurants
- #TuesdayShoesday — Fashion
Hashtags for Wednesday
- #WellnessWednesday – Provide tips for staying healthy and active
- #WayBackWednesday – Share photos or videos from the early days of your business
- #WisdomWednesday – Share wise words of advice for your followers related to your industry
- #WorkoutWednesday – Post a workout idea or give a sneak peek at one of your Wednesday fitness classes
- #HumpDay – Let your followers know how you’re getting over the mid-week hump with this ubiquitous Wednesday hashtag
Hashtags for Thursday
- #ThrowbackThursday (also known as #tbt) – Share a picture of your business early on
- #ThankfulThursday – Thank someone who’s helped your business, your customers, or tell people what you’re thankful for. Gratitude goes a long way toward building customer loyalty on social media
- #ThursdayThoughts – Ask your followers’ opinions on ideas you have for improving your business
Hashtags for Friday
- #FearlessFriday – What makes you fearless? Tell a story about overcoming challenges related to your business
- #FlashbackFriday – Post an image of your founder as a child or of your business in its early stages
- #FeelGoodFriday – Post feel-good photos or quotes related to your industry, product, or service
- #FeatureFriday – Feature specific products or services, loyal customers, or share consumer-generated content
- #FashionFriday – Showcase how you’re keeping up with the latest style trending
- #FoodieFriday – Great for restaurants and fitness businesses
- #FunnyFriday – Share something funny about your business, customers, or employees
- #FitnessFriday – Display your newest 30-minute workout
- #FollowFriday – Feature another local business you follow, and encouraging your audience to follow them too
- #FridayFun – Show your followers how to have fun this weekend, or show some fun behind the scenes posts of your office culture
Hashtags for Saturday
- #SocialSaturday – Share how you’re interacting with your community through events and promotions
- #ShoutoutSaturday – Give a shout out to one of your star employees or customers
- #SmallBusinessSaturday – Use this on SmallBusinessSaturday to promote your business, feature a neighboring business, or encourage your followers to shop local
- #SalesSaturday – Offer a special discount or deal for your product or services
- #SaturdayStyle — Fashion posts and tips
- #SaturdaySweat — Trainers share a good workout
- #SaturdaySweets — Bakeries, restaurants, and nutrition experts
- #SaturdaySpecial, #SaturdaySale — use for your sales promotions
Hashtags for Sunday
- #SundayFunday – Continue the weekend fun by sharing fun ways to use your business’s products
- #SundayRead – Share one of your recent blog posts
- #StartupSunday – Show how passionate you are about your business
- #SpotlightSunday – Spread the love with spotlighting a loyal customer or evangelist
- #WeekendVibes – Display your happiness for the weekend
- #SundaySpecial, #SundaySale
To learn more about hashtag marketing, including how hashtags work and best practices, download our [free] Hashtag Marketing eBook.