May 28, 2015

Adapt to Search on the Go this Summer

With Memorial Day behind us, and summer on the horizon, most vacationers will start to do their web searches on the go (if they aren't already). That means that now is the PERFECT time for your business to have a responsive website! Don’t let a non-responsive website be the Jaws in your ocean this summer. Unlike Brody, Quint, and Hooper who needed a bigger boat, all you need is to get yourself a site that adjusts to any device....
May 26, 2015

The Golden Rule: Direct Email Edition

We have all heard the expression before - “quality over quantity” - when it comes to many things in life. Sending emails to your customers is no different. Each and every one of us is a consumer, so why not treat your clients how you would like to be treated? Consider this Golden Rule not just in your shop, but in your marketing as well....
May 21, 2015

You’re Missing Out On Web Traffic

Did you know that only 2% of web visitors buy on their first visit to your site? You’re losing out on web traffic if you're not reaching out to the remaining 98% of qualified and engaged web traffic from users who are interested and familiar with your company. Stop missing out on these web sessions and start utilizing retarget advertisements!...
May 20, 2015
memorial day marketing ideas

Memorial Day Marketing Ideas

Memorial Day is right around the corner! Promote your business for the long holiday weekend with these fresh marketing ideas. Support the Troops Support the troops […]
May 19, 2015

4 Very Brady Reasons You Need a Website

Don’t have a website for your business? Well, surprisingly, you're not alone. And, as Peter Brady so awkwardly sang, it’s time to change. A huge advantage of having a website is that it is still working even when you're not. By making information about your business available 24/7, you’re providing extra visibility for your business, as well as convenience for your customers by allowing them to do research at their leisure....
May 18, 2015
How to Use Facebook for Business

How to Use Facebook for Business

Facebook has changed radically over the past few years – and your Facebook page must adapt or be left behind by your competition. Tactics that worked […]
May 14, 2015

Twitter: Why People Unfollow (and how to avoid it)

Social Media Today calls Twitter the best customer service platform, as consumers can find immediate answers or resources right at their fingertips through online social activity. Consumers are swamped with brands competing for their attention on social media and reluctance to keep up with the innovations can result in a loss. In a recent survey, 12% of Tweeters said they unfollowed a brand in the last few days! What exactly causes Tweeters to lose interest and how can you prevent this from happening to you?...
May 12, 2015

Logos: Branding and What Makes Them Great

Your logo is a great way to brand your business and make it easily recognizable in your community and beyond. Starting with a basic logo is great! However, when you are ready to grow your business, having consistent branding throughout your marketing materials is key. But how do you even begin to design or decide on what makes a great logo?...
May 6, 2015

How to Increase Productivity in Marketing (Or Anything Else)

We often come across small business owners with a serious direction issue. They know they need to be marketing their business, but are torn in dozens […]
May 5, 2015

What’s a “Like” Campaign (and should I be doing one?)

The digital marketing world is full of offers for businesses to increase their Facebook page “Likes”. Many of these advertisements guarantee a certain amount of new followers based on a specific monetary spend. How many of these new likes are actually real, future customers though? The truth is, not that many. What, then, is the solution to boosting your Facebook business page? A "Like" campaign....
May 4, 2015

National Small Business Week 2015

It’s National Small Business Week! Each year, the Small Business Administration (SBA) and communities across the country come together to celebrate and support small businesses. From local grocers to medical groups, small businesses come in all shapes and sizes. In fact, did you know that a “small business” can have anywhere from 1 to 500 employees? It’s easy to see how in the U.S. alone there, are close to 30 million small businesses which drive the majority of our job growth. 52% of the American workforce is employed by a small business!....