It’s officially the holiday season! How are you going to market your small business? Here are 10 ideas to get your business noticed during the delightfully chaotic month of December.
1. Update Your Google Business Listing
Holiday shoppers are going to be turning to Google for all of their holiday needs, whether for gifts, event services, home cleaning, appliance repair, travel, safety, and more. Make sure your business information is up to date so you can get found on search. Be sure to:
- Verify your contact information
- Update your holiday hours
- Upload photos of your seasonal products and services
- Create Offer and Event posts
There are many ways to optimize your Google business profile to stand out in search and attract customers—and no better time than now to do it!